August 19, 2013

Party #64

So happy you came to join us!



Now take a  look at this weeks fabulous features,
which as you know are the most viewed! 




 Look at this cute Burlap Bow Pillow from Purple Hues & Me


 With A Blast: Black & White Nightstand - DIY    #makeover #furniture #painting #furniturepainting #nightstand
 Check out this awesome nightstand over at With A Blast


 
 Yummy! Get this recipe from Vintage Zest



Gotta try these. Go on over to My Biscuits are Burning 
for the recipe.


 
Love this ipad stand. See how to make one at Sewing Barefoot.


 Love for you to grab a button if you were featured! 






  Now for some more great links of yours...


*Anything goes 
as long as it is family friendly.  

*Love a follow but not required


  *Your missing out on a lot of great stuff if you don't take a minute to look around!


Please help me share this party!

13 comments:

  1. Thanks for the feature and the party, Marcie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Marcie! Thank you for hosting...I'm a new follower on pinterest :)
    Liz

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for featuring my fish tacos! Looking forward to linking up and finding some inspiration at today's party. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the party Marcie :)
    Have a wonderful week

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have some amazing parties on here, I love DIYs, I pose a lot! Let me know when you're doing your next one so I can join in - followed you on Bloglovin'

    http://ramblingofabeautyblogger.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous features! Thank you so much for another great party! Have a wonderful week. :)
    Hugs
    Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  7. thank you for hosting again Marcie! have a great week :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks Marcie for hosting and featuring my burlap pillow. Love joining your fabulous parties!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, ideas and suggestions. Thanks for stopping by!

Pin It button on image hover