August 26, 2013

Welcome to Party #65

So happy you came to join us!



Now take a  look at this weeks fabulous features,
which as you know are the most viewed! 



Go check out this beautiful mirror at With a Dash of Color


Chicken Pot Pie (1)
Yum, Chicken Pot Pie, one of my favorite dishes. Get the recipe from Beauty Through Imperfection


Isn't this cake from The Pink Momma just perfect! 


Pretzel Buns
Wow a 30 Minute Pretzel Bun over at 
The Domestically Impaired Guild to the Retro Kitchen Arts



 I want one, go see how to make one at The Ruffled Stitch

Love for you to grab a button if you were featured! 






 *Anything goes  as long as it is family friendly.  

*Love a follow but not required

Please help me share this party!











6 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for hosting! Hope you have a super week!
    Blessings,
    Nici

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for featuring my gesso mirror and for hosting this week's party! I'm delighted to be a part of such wonderful inspirations! Have a lovely week!Hugs, Poppy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for hosting and featuring my DIY duvet cover! I am so excited and so glad I can take part in inspiring others!! Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great party! Thanks for hosting :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for the party Marcie
    I wish you a good week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for featuring my Toy Story cake :)

    Anne

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, ideas and suggestions. Thanks for stopping by!

Pin It button on image hover